Intensive Theoretical & Practical Course
with Life Beyond Tourism®
Tourism is a powerful instrument to know and understand cultural diversities, able to generate a great movement of people and money, which need to be managed with new strategies to invest in local development. This 80-hour course aims to examine and develop the cultural and economic Life Beyond Tourism® Model operating through the online platforms – www.lifebeyondtourism.org and destination.beyondtourism.net – which goal is the protection of territories through the valorisation of their unique resources. The combined result of the above-mentioned instruments allows communities to promote a wider cultural and economical development, open to dialogue.
The course is addressed to professionals, companies and institutions willing to invest in the territory and realise projects sustaining local culture.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
FEE AND INCLUDED SERVICES
The fee includes:
- 80 hours of interactive lectures, discussions, presentations
- Educational Material
- Invitation Letter for Visa request
- Welcome Cocktail
- Final Cocktail
- Certificate of attendace
Participation fee: 3600 €
N.B. The fees do not include: travel, accommodation and board, health insurance and any other expense unless noted otherwise.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read carefully the IILBT Educational Offer guidelines and check if you fit the required tempistics and profiles
2. Fill in the module enclosed at the end of the guidelines in all its fields
3. Send the module to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The IILBT Secretariat will get in touch with you and let you know whether your application has been accepted.
HOW TO REGISTER AND CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION
Once accepted, you will simply have to confirm your participation by paying the participation fee as follows:
– BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD
1) Register in the Life Beyond Tourism Community
3) Go to this course page and pay with PayPal or credit card (PAYMENT WILL BE SOON AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE)
– BY BANK TRANSFER
If you wish to pay by bank transfer the bank information are:
Reason of payment: Name of the Event, Name of participants
Made out to: COMI SpA
BANCA CR FIRENZE AG. 21
IBAN IT66Y 06160 02821 000902871C00
Swift Code: CRFI IT 3F XXX
If you pay by bank transfer kindly send us the certificate of the money bank transfer by e-mail (email@example.com) specifying your name and the name of the course.
NOTE: all paid fees shall be net of all bank costs and commissions.