The Life Beyond Tourism® was born from the experience of the Fondazione Romualdo Del Bianco®, that since 1991 has initiated projects and activities to support Cultural Heritage and to promote interpersonal knowledge through the instrument of travel. We are “simply” on a journey for dialogue, with a renewed sense of exaltation of hospitality that surpasses the tourism of services and consumption and becomes tourism of values.
The Certification for the Dialogue between Cultures – Life Beyond Tourism® DTC-LBT: 2018 was created in an application of the Life Beyond Tourism® Manifesto and is an answer to the growing demand of travelers for programs and products in favor of a new style of responsible and informed tourism. It is addressed to all the ones who work to promote the development of ethical tourism and oriented towards dialogue between cultures.
The Certification for the Dialogue between Cultures – Life Beyond Tourism® DTC-LBT: 2018 qualifies the product/service for its contribution to the reflection of the guest/user on the issues of protection, enhancement and use of heritage and to the enrichment of the common tourist service.
Through the Certification for the Dialogue between Cultures – Life Beyond Tourism® DTC-LBT: 2018 we provide a useful tool for public and private organizations to stand out from generic competition and a quality assurance criterion for the public. The adoption of the certification enriches the organization of a greater awareness of itself and of the context in which it operates and of the role of its guests/visitors as contributors to the peaceful coexistence of the international community in a high-quality travel experience.
Who is it for?
To those who in the Life Beyond Tourism® Model are part of the Learning Communities made up of residents, travelers as temporary residents, Cultural and Educational Institutions, Public Administrations, local service providers (hotels, restaurants, artisans, commercial establishments in general, producers), research centers of market trends, territorial designers, online and offline tourism intermediaries and anyone interested in the implementation in order to promote dialogue between cultures to contribute to the peace in the world.
For what purpose?
-> promote the adoption of best practices to maximize the quality of services and products offered by public and private organizations involved in the tourism industry, minimizing the negative impacts on the territory’s heritage, the primary source of travelers’ influx;
-> verify the results of the management policy for the Dialogue between Cultures, voluntarily adopted by the stakeholders involved, based on principles of transparency, evaluation of the results obtained and on the involvement of the personnel of the certified subjects in a system of continuous improvement.
The Certification System for the Dialogue between Cultures – Life Beyond Tourism®
The documentation concerning the Certification for the Dialogue between Cultures – Life Beyond Tourism® DTC-LBT: 2018
Request your copy and any information now at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
The Certification DTC-LBT 2018 proposes a protocol that sets management criteria, requirements and performance indicators that cross the different levels of management and operation of an organization. It is a tool that is implemented starting from the sharing of the fundamental principles contained in the Life Beyond Tourism® Manifesto (2008 and 2014, Rev 2018) and that develops through:
- implementation of management policies and operating procedures
- specific staff training
- the offer of services and products contextualized and in line with the values defined by the major
- international organizations working to develop a new style of tourism.
The certification system is similar to the schemes adopted by the international standards ISO, UNI, SA, etc., where:
- a non-profit organization promotes the Standard-norm,
- the Standard-norm is presented and shared to receive an initial feedback within a neutral context,
- the Standard-norm is issued, promoted and disseminated officially in the appropriate offices among the operators of the sector,
- an administrative body responsible for managing the aspects of independent recognition takes care of relations with a certification body with a third-party nature and independenc
- the Certification Body performs independent audits to verify the degree of conformity of the systems adopted by the individual business organizations and, if so, issues a numbered certificate in the name of the audited organization.