Intensive Theoretical Course
with Life Beyond Tourism®
Understanding cultural diversity is a compelling need nowadays, when our planet is heading for an almost 10 billion inhabitants. This 40-hour course introduces participants to the cultural and economic Model Life Beyond Tourism® in order to create a cultural map of territories, basing on the over twenty years of research and practical experience of the Fondazione Romualdo Del Bianco®.
The course is addressed to University students starting from the 3rd year of Bachelor (individuals and/or groups) interested in heritage, travel for dialogue and sustainable tourism.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
FEE AND INCLUDED SERVICES
The fee includes:
- 40 hours of interactive lectures, discussions, presentations
- Educational Material
- Invitation Letter for Visa request
- Welcome Cocktail
- Final Cocktail
- Certificate of attendace
Participation fee: 490 €
N.B. The fee do not include: travel, accommodation and board, health insurance and any other expense unless noted otherwise
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read carefully the IILBT Educational Offer guidelines and check if you fit the required tempistics and profiles
2. Fill in the module enclosed at the end of the guidelines in all its fields
3. Send the module to the e-mail address email@example.com
The IILBT Secretariat will get in touch with you and let you know whether your application has been accepted.
HOW TO REGISTER AND CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATIONOnce accepted, you will simply have to confirm your participation by paying the participation fee as follows:
– BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD
1) Register in the Life Beyond Tourism Community
3) Go to this course page and pay with PayPal or credit card (PAYMENT WILL BE SOON AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE)
– BY BANK TRANSFER
If you wish to pay by bank transfer the bank information are:
Reason of payment: Name of the Event, Name of participants
Made out to: COMI SpA
BANCA CR FIRENZE AG. 21
IBAN IT66Y 06160 02821 000902871C00
Swift Code: CRFI IT 3F XXX
If you pay by bank transfer kindly send us the certificate of the money bank transfer by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) specifying your name and the name of the course.
NOTE: all paid fees shall be net of all bank costs and commissions.